Jobs at Weston
Weston is hiring a Helpdesk and Onsite Desktop Support Specialist in our Bend, Oregon, office.
Need more family time? Weston Technology Solutions is a well-established IT firm (25 years and counting), specializing in servicing business clients with 10 to 60 computers on Microsoft Windows networks. At our yearly company meeting we agreed our goal going forward is to grow without sacrificing time with our families – after all, who moves to Bend because they want to work all the time? Most of us are here because we love the outdoor activities that this area has to offer.
That’s not to say we don’t work hard. We expect a lot from our team, you will be on a call on a rotating basis, and we get after it during business hours. But we believe in work/life balance.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Personality, first and foremost. If you like to sit in a dark basement and type away, this job is not for you. Our business is based on building lasting relationships with our clients and our techs are a huge part of that.
- The desire to work with a close-knit team of professionals in a small business atmosphere.
- The drive to develop professionally and personally.
- Excellent troubleshooting methodology.
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears often.
- Ability to step back and see the big picture, not just the task at hand
- Attention to detail demonstrated by taking accurate notes
Minimum Technical requirements:
- At least 3 years supporting Windows environments, including Windows 7, 8, 10, etc… .
- Basic Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Understanding of basic network protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc…
We offer competitive pay, a matching retirement plan, performance rewards and health, dental, and vision insurance. We believe in our core purpose: “To Better the Lives of Others,” whether it is our clients, our employees or the charities that we contribute to.
If you think you would make a good addition to our team, please click the link below and fill out our pre-employment survey. You’ll be asked to fill out an application, upload a resumé and answer some basic questions. If you look like a fit for our team, we’ll contact you for more information and see where the conversation leads.