Jobs at Weston
Weston is hiring a Network Consultant in our Bend, Oregon, office.
Are you driven by a desire to help people with technology and better their day by fixing their issues and getting them back in business?
Weston Technology Solutions is a well-established IT firm servicing business clients in the Bend, OR area and currently looking to hire for our Network Consultant position. This position is required to build trustworthy client relationships by identifying a business or technology need and helping them to solve the challenge with efficiency and urgency. This person is the trusted adviser and advocate that develops the practical strategy, then implements the plan for client success. This role is valuable in creating long-term customers for our company.
The right candidate will be independent, results-driven and dedicated to solving client challenges in a timely and professional manner. In order to succeed in this role, the candidate must be organized, detailed-oriented and effective in understanding the issue and deploying the proper solution.
We offer competitive pay, a matching retirement plan, performance rewards and health, dental, and vision insurance. We believe in our core purpose: “To Better the Lives of Others,” whether it is our clients, our employees or the charities that we contribute to.
- Build client relationships through trust and responsiveness for long-term success
- Typically manage 5-8 clients at a time
- This person should be the most knowledgeable about the client and the go-to person
- Open and close client tickets – Enter accurate and timely notes
- Research and troubleshoot client issues for resolution
- Serve as back-up for Helpdesk
- Educate and train Weston Staff on clients and environments (through documentation, conversations, emails)
- The Consultant is the Lead on client projects and must be organized with good follow-through
- Consult with client to uncover new opportunities and report to Account Manager for follow-up
Minimum Technical Requirements:
- At least 5 years supporting Windows environments, including Windows 7, 8, 10, Server 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Understanding of basic network protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc…
- The desire to work with a close-knit team of professionals in a small business atmosphere
- Rational troubleshooting methodology
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears often
- Ability to step back and see the big picture, not just the task at hand
- Attention to detail demonstrated by taking accurate notes
To apply for this job, please go to the following link to take a quick assessment and upload your resume: