Jobs at Weston
Help Desk Consultant
We are a well-established IT firm servicing business clients with 10 to 60 computers on Microsoft Windows networks. We are looking for the right person to join our team as a Helpdesk Consultant in our Bend, Oregon office. The successful candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Personality, first and foremost. If you like to sit in a dark basement and type away, this job is not for you. Our business is based on building lasting relationships with our clients and our techs are a huge part of that.
- The desire to work with a close-knit team of professionals in a small business atmosphere.
- The drive to develop professionally and personally.
- Excellent troubleshooting methodology.
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears often.
- Ability to step back and see the big picture, not just the task at hand
- Attention to detail demonstrated by taking accurate notes
Minimum Technical requirements:
- At least 3 years supporting Windows environments, including Windows 7, 8, 10
- Basic knowledge of Windows Active directory
- Understanding of basic network protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc…
We offer competitive pay, a matching retirement plan, performance rewards and health, dental, and vision insurance. We believe in our core purpose: “To Better the Lives of Others,” whether it is our clients, our employees or the charities that we contribute to.
If you think you would make a good addition to our team, please click the link below and fill out our pre-employment survey. You’ll be asked to fill out an application, upload a resumé and answer some basic questions. If you look like a fit for our team, we’ll contact you for more information and get into some more technical details.
The survey need to be completed in full to be considered for the position