When we announced the newly raised prices for various Microsoft 365 licenses a few months ago, we said at the time that those increases didn’t affect non-profit licenses yet. That being said, we did warn last year that non-profits were likely to get price increases eventually. That eventuality is going to be here on September 1, 2022 when price increases for non-profit subscriptions.
As of September 1, 2022, the prices for the following subscriptions will increase:
- Microsoft Office 365 E1: from $2.00 to $2.50 USD
- Microsoft Office 365 E3: from $4.50 to $5.75 USD
- Microsoft Office 365 E5: from $14.00 to $15.20 USD
- Microsoft 365 E3: from $8.00 to $9.00 USD
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium: from $5.00 to $5.50 USD
This price change does not affect any offers that are currently available as freebie grants to non profits, including:
- 10 licenses of Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Up to 300 licenses of Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Up to 2,000 licenses of Microsoft Office 365 E1
This also (at this time) does not affect the non-profit pricing of other products and add-ons (Exchange Archiving, Project, Visio, etc…).
If you have any questions about 365 for your non-profit organization, contact us today.