One of the benefits of being on an Essentials or CompleteCare support agreement with Weston is the access you gain to our HelpDesk. The HelpDesk is there for quick resolution to your common issues and is staffed Monday through Friday, during normal business hours.
Issues reported to the HelpDesk are handled on a first-come, first-serve basis. To ensure the steps taken in troubleshooting and resolution are documented, each issue is tracked as a ticket.
The HelpDesk provides quick support for certain types of technology issues. We categorize these issues in the following areas:
- Issues with desktop applications such as Microsoft Office applications
- Issues with your client computer displaying an error message
- Issues accessing company or web-based resources such as folders, documents and websites
- Issues related to spyware or viruses
- Issues with spam filtering of your email
- Questions about using desktop applications
- Issues with performance of your client computer
- Resetting your password
- Assistance in setting up mobile device access to company email
The following types of issues are examples of issues that are not eligible for HelpDesk assistance, but can be handled by our dispatch and service teams (call your local Weston office to be connected to a dispatcher):
- Issues that affect the entire office or multiple users
- Critical issues that require immediate attention
- Issues that require additional approval from management such as setting permissions on a company folder, adjusting content filtering for websites or adjusting firewall settings
- Setup of new computers or software applications
- Setup of new users
- Issues that cannot be resolved the same day as reported
The goal behind having a dedicated helpdesk team at Weston is to better and more timely serve your business IT needs.
So the biggest question: How do I contact the HelpDesk?
- Call our HelpDesk Hotline at 541-383-2340
- Chat our HelpDesk team from our website at www.weston-tech.com/chat
- Submit a request from your personalized portal at https://connect.weston-tech.com/support
- Right click the Weston icon on your maintained computer and choose to chat the HelpDesk
If you’re interested in having dedicated helpdesk assistance available for your business, contact us today to learn more about our contract support and monitoring services.
Image Credit: http://www.freeimages.com/photo/537104