Microsoft is rolling out some fun new features for Office the last few months that will help out users of their tools. Check out the links below for some of the new features!
- If you use the Outlook web app, the new “People” experience will help increase your productivity.
- New Editor tools in Microsoft word will become your new digital writing assistant. Check out the video below:
- PowerPoint Zoom is a cool new feature to make your PowerPoint presentations more interactive. Check out this video below
This is in addition to the cool Morph transition we previously mentioned.
- The aforementioned Outlook Clutter is going away, and getting phased into a Focused Inbox which looks far more useful:
- If you use calendars a bunch in Outlook (and why wouldn’t you?), check out these 7 simple calendar tricks that will increase your team’s productivity.