Did you know that by default, when you email folks from Outlook from your phone, you have a “Get Outlook for iOS” or “Get Outlook for Android” signature attached to your outgoing messages? You’re more original than that! Here’s how you can change or remove that signature.
- Open the Outlook app, then tap your profile icon in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Settings (the gear icon):
- Scroll to the Mail section.
- Tap Signature:
- In the Signature screen, erase the signature and enter a new signature. ..
- When you’re done, tap the back arrow to return to the Settings screen.
- The new signature appears in the Signature section.
Leave a Reply