If you’re on the go and need to schedule a Teams meeting with a co-worker or client, the Teams mobile app makes that easy. Here’s how you do it.
- Select Calendar Meetings button on the bottom of your Microsoft Teams app.
- Click the Schedule a meeting button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In the New Event form, tap the Add participants button and choose the team members you’d like to invite to the meeting.
- If you want to conduct a meeting in a channel, press Share to a channel and select the desired Teams channel, or skip if you don’t want to. Note: When you conduct a meeting in a channel, members will be able to see the scheduled meeting and join it in that channel.
- Next, add meeting details like title, start and end times, or date for the event.
- Tap Done to schedule your meeting.
Once the meeting has been successfully scheduled, you’ll receive a temporary notification saying “Event created successfully” as you return to your Teams calendar.
Additionally, you can set a physical location for the meeting, make it a recurring meeting, or add a description if you want.