Microsoft recently held their annual Ignite developer’s conference, and Teams was a big part of things. They made a pile of announcements as to what to expect from Teams over the next year. There were a ton of announcements made, all with the goal to make Teams the centerpiece of your business collaboration and communication. Some of the features mentioned that sound interesting to us:
- Together Mode Scenes
- Custom Layouts
- Breakout Rooms
- Automatic Meeting Recap
- Webinar registration and reporting
- Updates to Microsoft Teams Rooms (for dedicated conference rooms)
- Better calling experience
- Updated Channel panes and layout options
- Additional 365 Integrations
- Walkie Talkie features on Android (coming soon)
- Microsoft Teams EHR connectors
If you’re a Teams administrator, there are some tools coming to make your life easier as well.
And with more important calls, meetings and events happening virtually, it’s critical to make sure everyone can understand the discussion and participate easily, including people with disabilities, and they’re rolling out more features to help with that as well.
Interested in getting Teams setup for your environment? Contact us today and we’ll help you get started.