As per our monthly tradition, here are a handful of tech and other interesting headlines from the last month or so. Light list this month, but still worth the read. This month, we have a good Office 2016 review, an Excel tip that might come in handy, how to disable Windows from nagging you about Windows 10, an in-depth look at ransomware, a fun video showcasing the world-record stone-skipping throw, a write-up from somebody who just watched Star Wars for the first time, and more! Come check out the reading material!
- Looking to enter time durations in Excel? It can be tricky, but this will help.
- An in-depth guide on ransomware, its history, how it works, and the financial reasons it exists.
- Handy little program to manually disable the Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 or 8.1.
- Office 2016 Review: The same old Office, but now with more collaboration.
- Your email font is not ruining your life.
- So, I just watched Star Wars for the very first time.
- The physics of the world stone-skipping record are mind-boggling.
- Making a sandwich from scratch takes a long time — and $1500.
- We’re on the Brink of a Revolution in Crazy-Smart Digital Assistants.